Sunday, May 6, 2012

Lake Rasmussen, WA

Went out in the morning to a friends plot on the Snoqualmie River to train my dog for bird hunting and by the afternoon I found myself fishing a Mud Lake. Well that is what Dalton calls it. This lake is very small, more of a pond, that has a maximum depth of 5 feet. I brought my spinner out with a weight and a worm, with some sill casting, landed two bass and lost two others. The boat totaled 8 small mouth bass. It was pretty fun with 4 guys and 2 dogs in a six man inflatable raft.

Summary
Location: Lake Rasmussen, Duvall, WA
Time: 2pm-5pm
Rod: Ultralight Spinner
Tackle: Worms and crankbait
Fish: 8
Species: Large Mouth Bass
Biggest Fish: 12"
Smallest Fish: 7"
Rating: 6.5/10
 That was the trophy of the day!

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

If you comment "Anonymous" leave a name so I can respond back to you, Cheers.