Sunday, April 28, 2013

F8 Lake, WA

Yesterday was my birthday and for the last five years I had gone to Kidney Lake down south but this year we thought we should switch it up and go back to the walleye lake we fished last year. Last year the only luck I had was the first morning I hooked up on a walleye but it broke off. This year I decided to borrow my firends aluminum pontoon boat with a good trolling motor to even the odds it didn't help. This year would be worst, for me. I caught a fish, a little bull head. However, my buddy Dalton who was also skunked last year caught two real nice crappie. Our two buddies hooked a couple crappie and walleye themselves as well. They even lost a huge bass, broke the line.

Summary:
Location: Somewhere near Franklin, WA
Time: All Day
Rod: Spinning Rods
Tackle: Slip Bobber with worm & jigs
Fish: 2
Species: Crappie, Bass, & Walley
Biggest Fish: 14"
Smallest Fish: 12"
Rating: 7/10


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you comment "Anonymous" leave a name so I can respond back to you, Cheers.